Wednesday 17 March 2010

Rustic Cantabric House

Good morning dear readers. I've had these photographs for quite a long time now in my inspiration folder. At the time I wasn't blogging yet and didn't record the source. If anyone has any idea as to where they are from I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know so I can add the link. I even thought of not posting them but it's such a lovely rustic house with its natural colours and reclaimed furniture that I couldn't resist. Only three pics. Oh, the only thing I do know is that it is in Cantabria, Spain. Enjoy.







Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. I think ive seen these house... i have lunch one day there :P (i WISH!!!)


    love to wake up early and watch lovely things like this

    xouxou's

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderfulsummerhouse! So inviting! Would love to sit there talking with your!!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I often find plain white rooms very stark (and cold), but the warming, softening effect of the wood is super.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the mixture of the rustic with the chandelier

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good idea to post these pictures! I'm sure everyone will appreciate it. Hope you find the source. I love the combination of the rustic wood with the plain whites, so fresh! Thanks & have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, wherever it came from, it's just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your blog and I think your article is so awesome!! I love antiques and what a way to go green!! I think the towels would just be so adorable also. Thanks for sharing the story about how it was made. Makes it that more special! Take care, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop