Monday 7 February 2011

SGH Interiors

Interior designers Gail and husband Stephen Huberman have been designing together for over 30 years. Based in New York, their work has appeared in publications such as House Beautiful, Architectural Digest in Brazil, Design Times, and The New York Times, as well as many other books and magazines. A variety of styles, from traditional to regal, but always elegant.

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.


14.


15.


16.


17.


All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. I love the light fixtures in these photos; they are outstanding. Especially the spiral one in 9. They really draw me in. I can't wait to have a home of my own with interesting lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That house on the first photos is gorgeous! I love the living room most of all and the roof construction of the dining area, awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop