Tuesday 7 August 2012

Let the tours begin!

Dear friends, here I am, back from my, no matter how long, always short holidays with all the family. I thank you all for your patience and lovely comments and promise I will visit your blogs shortly.

Today's home is located in the village of Lervik, in Sweden.

Let the tours begin!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photography Magdalena Bjornsdotter
Source

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to see many beautiful homes, as usually :)

    Best regards from Nette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Kifus! This is a beautiful, whimsical house. Interesting details. As usually, you chose the best.
    My warmest hugs,
    Doina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful interior images to welcome us back, how lovely...I love the rustic looks of these rooms.
    Have a lovely weekend. Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop